Welcome Address



Below the welcome address speech was given as a activity in our creative writing subject. 


Hello everyone...!

I'm the tour guide for your gang. On behalf of  "Tours Lanka" I would like to welcome you all to Trincomalee. And I promise you are going to enjoy your vacation here. I would like to tell something about the tourist places in Trincomalee. There are lots of places to see. Inner harbour, Naval History Museum, Orr's Hill Army Museum, Kinniya Hot water Well , Marbel Beach , Nilaveli Beach and Pigeon Island are some of them.

Now, I wish to inform you about the safety precautions. During these days the temperature will be above to 29 °c. So make sure that you drink enough water and it will be explained tomorrow by our Medician. Now you will arrive in hotel within thirty minutes by our "Tour's Lanka's " bus. And make sure that your belonging things have been taken off from the bus. Also if you have any questions ask me and answering to them is my duty. Finally, have a wonderful vacation in Trincomalee and hope to see you tomorrow. 

Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UWU

Red Mosque

Philosophy